Saturday 30 October 2010

10 things about me today



1. I like grape-flavoured stuff (and this drink in particular).
2. I'm sad Joanna left Maastricht...

3. I'm very excited to show you what we received from the States (but you'll have to wait until tomorrow).
4. I've just spent two very fun team-event days with my colleagues - I'm so lucky to be part of such a wonderful group!
5. On my list of things to do before I die, I can now cross off "playing in an indoor snowfield".
6. And also "participating in a sumo wrestle" (or actually in this case a fat snowman wrestle).
7. I can't wait to watch the finale of Project Runway Season 8. I am very disappointed with the outcome of the finale.
8. I'm very happy we can sleep one extra hour tomorrow morning thanks to daylight saving.
9. I really enjoy this album.
10. I'm really sad Joanna left Maastricht...

1 comment:

  1. Lets just think that December will come really soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...