Sunday 14 November 2010

Human time


After seeing this interesting clock on Dave's Christmas gift list and realizing I would have to win the lottery to be able to afford it, I downloaded the iPhone version, which is way more accessible.
And then I discovered another app by the same developers: QLOCKONE, or the human clock. They have made a 24-hour movie of themselves moving benches in a field, every minute... I am so amazed by some people's creativity!

Here are a few screenshots for you to enjoy.



And you know what? I think they share my love of 'special hours' (like 22:22). I just saw that they did a funny little choreography when that time came up!

I think I'm going to have to keep on checking (very) often to see what they do while changing numbers...!

2 comments:

  1. You can always try and get your geek on!!!
    http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2009/11/qlocktwo_remake.html
    This is what i am going to try, but in Deutsch, not Dutch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...