Monday 3 January 2011

Back in NL


It somehow feels like the holiday season totally sprung on me this year. It was summer, then September, I started my new job, and then *boom* it was snowing and it was Christmas in a second!
This means I didn't have much time to make pretty cards. But I made a few. Which I sent to very few people. So, for those of you who didn't get one (sorry!), here is what they looked like.

:-)


We are back in the Netherlands after two lovely weeks in Switzerland at my parent's. Feels good to be back in our little nest but the old leaky windows our owner had promised to change over the holidays are still in place... I really hope they will come this week. I've had it with running with buckets and wipes each and every time it rains!


3 comments:

  1. Shoot, I cannot imagine he still did not do the windows...
    PS: The baby cubes from the post below are adorable! Did they have also a kind of fabric inside or what did you fill them with?
    PS2: I wouldn't have posted on mine if not for your friendly reminder, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby cubes are filled with some kind of thick foam that my dad had left over from another project.
    It worked perfectly! :-)

    Glad to see you back online!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card! impressive that you made your own cards, i didn't have time to this year. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...